Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So that's what a fortnight feels like . . .

After that short stint of blog entries about Blogger search tweaks a few weeks ago, I was hoping to take things to the next level by whipping up something in Google Mashup Editor. The idea was simple-- use Netflix's Top 25 Documentaries RSS feeds to automatically populate a list (drop-down? blogroll-style?), and when you select one of the top 25 documentaries from that list, it shows you the Blogger profiles of people who happen to have entered that documentary in their "Favorite Movies" field.

Obviously, this didn't happen. I could sit here, whine and make excuses, but-- let's just say it isn't in the cards for me to do this and move on.

There's been plenty happening on the personal front-- but the problem with personal lives is that they tend to be boring as sh*t to everyone else. For example, I doubt you want to hear about my master bathroom renovation-- the thermostatic spa system, etc. Hell, even I'm tired of hearing about it.

No comments: