Monday, November 5, 2007

Taking advantage of DST opportunity, Day 2

Got up at 5:30, popped the Wordplay DVD into the iBook and hopped on the XL Glider for 24 minutes of cardio. Still not living up to my old pace, but it was a definite and noticable improvement over yesterday's pace. I managed to finish my workout and the DVD at the same time even, so I dropped the Netflix envelope into the mailbox on my way to work this morning.

I can't say that exercising for two days has made a quantum difference-- I'm not jumping over tall buildings or picking up small cars, but I do seem to have a little more energy and mental focus today. Amazing what a good night's sleep and a little bit of cardio can do for your frame of mind, isn't it?

I just hope that I'm smart enough/have enough common sense to keep this habit up.