Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Vaca is over :(

Today was my last day of summer vaca. Granted, I still have Saturday and Sunday, but you know what I mean.

I didn't really manage to get away and travel, because of money and scheduling commitments, but I did manage to finish "Stumbling on Happiness", watch Joss Whedon's Serenity movie as well as all the episodes of Firefly. I also made a large dent in "A Whole New Mind" (jury's still out on that one!) and saw some movies in the actual movie theatre: 300 and Ratatouille, as well as clean out all the kitty litter debris from my car trunk.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get my car inspected, the oil changed, and to catch that new Michael Moore flick, Sicko. I might also get around to reading those Washington Post articles about Dick Cheney, but for some reason I've been procrastinating about that. I think maybe I'm afraid to read them because of the amount of indigestion that much outrage might cause. ;)

No comments: