Friday, June 15, 2007

Don't Omit Info, Bro!

So, the other day, I'm reading this book review about "The War of Art." No, that's not a typo/transpo of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War", it is really called "The War of Art." It's about creative people and the battle(s) they deal with in order to keep from procrastinating in their creative expression. It sounded like a really intriguing book, and since I had my Border's 20% off coupon burning a hole in my pocket, I decided I should pick it up and add it to my collection.

Come to find out, the book was printed in 2002 and is out of print! Too bad that little factoid never got mentioned in the book review; I was under the impression this was a brand new release. I'll have to find a used copy online somewhere, which is fine and I don't mind because I bought "The Visual Dictionary of Graphic Design" instead so I wouldn't waste the coupon.

No comments: