Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Math/Flickr word problem

I have 145 MBs of photos I want to upload in Flickr. I've already used 5% of my monthly bandwidth. My Flickr client software automatically resizes my photos before uploading, decreasing the overall size from 145 MBs to 22 MBs. After successfully uploading the resized photos, I get a notice that I've used 27% of my monthly bandwidth.

Q1: How many MBs does Flickr allow me to upload per month?

Q2: If my client hadn't automatically resized the photos before uploading, how much of my bandwidth would I have used?

1 comment:

cookie said...

if two trains leave the station, one going east at 90mph the other going north at 60mph, what time do the trains arrive?

and this is a shirt i want to get that may help you with my answer, yours and math in general.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=181211185&colorNo=0&pr=F

(if link doesn't work then delete that part would ya?)