Thursday, November 27, 2008

What's on your "Speed Dial?"

Opera was the first browser to introduce the whole "Speed Dial" feature, but it seems like everyone has been adding it to their repertoire recently-- Google Chrome, Firefox (with the help of a third party extension called Fast Dial).

But, let's be honest, the nine car garage doesn't impress anyone if it's empty-- it's what kind of cars you put in it

Here's what I do with my "Speed/Fast Dial" slots:

1) Google Bookmarks
2) my Linksys wireless access point (which I hope will soon be running Tomato firmware!)
3) Twitter
4) This blog/Blogger's Dashboard
5) Google Reader (RSS feed aggregator)
6) my Gmail
7) emusic/Netflix/Youtube
8) Unassigned
9) Unassigned

Enough about me; let's talk about you for a while. What links are on your Speed Dial page?

No comments: