Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ideas I should blog about someday soon

1. How former bullies make the same kind of lame-ass excuses that former rapists tried to make three decades ago.

2. Sears and Macy - how the simple act of buying a belt can tell you why one of these companies will go bankrupt, and the other will still be around.

3. Hardy Heron, Broadcom and a G4 iBook - I can't decide if this is worth blogging about or not. It's already covered on another blog, so maybe I'll just link to it instead and not write a full blown entry.

4. Psychic "vampires." I used to roll my eyes when people talked about this. I may have been too hasty.

5. Firefox 3 Download Day -- Remember, June 17th (this Tuesday) is your chance to download Firefox 3 and be a part of a Guiness Book of World Records.

No comments: