Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why Civic Associations Suck

About four weeks ago, I got a letter from my civic association. Apparently, during a property inspection, they found some deficiencies with my townhouse. So far, everything's normal.

I place three separate phone calls over the course of one week, trying to get two simple questions answered-- primarily because these deficiencies related back to a previous issue that I thought had already been discussed and agreed upon. My phone calls were never returned. Naturally, the deadline for getting these issues resolved is drawing closer with every day, so I wind up writing an email to try to get my questions answered.

I got "answers" all right. I also got pretty much called a liar and a lot of nasty attitude that I really didn't need.

Here's the funny part-- my civic association wonders why they have such a hard time getting a meeting quorum, or why no one is willing to serve on the board. Here's a clue-- because you all are a bunch of two faced morons who can't even keep your lies straight.

No comments: